New Book: Get Sneak Peaks, Free Chapters, and Book Order Availabity
My new book on Managing Talent Risk (release Spring 2017) will showcase my recent work in the young, burgeoning field of talent risk management.
Through our firm's consulting work, we've found that giving organizations a better way to zero in on relevant talent data so they can talk about their risk and align on priorities is the greatest pain point we can remedy today. So much so that it was time to write a book about it.
Keep your top talent by discovering:
- The biggest talent risk myths that plague executives today
- How to talk about the actual costs of not managing your talent risk
- Scenarios that model the new talent risk conversation for people up and down the command chain
- Other ways beyond knowledge transfer to manage talent risk
- Fortune 500 case studies that show how our 3-Step Talent Risk Management process is being applied in the field